1949 Mercury Convertible, A mostly original survivor.
* Rust free body and frame with what looks to be original floors and trunk floor
* 1949 Mercury flathead ( unsure if original to car ) Runs great
* Converted to 12 volt with newer wiring and alternator
* Original 3 speed transmission ( no overdrive )
* All of the following items work, Lights, Gauges, Power top, power windows,
Wipers, Heater, Electric fuel pump.
* Mercury spotlights, both work
* Paint is in very good condition with some minor defects. See pictures. Believed to be have been repainted once
* Engine runs cool with no overheating problems.
* Same two owners for approx. 55 years
* The car runs and drives with no issues
* Working Power top and canvas in good condition
* All power windows work and do not have any cracks in glass
* Radio does not work
* Four new Coker radial WWW tires
* Note Title says 146, 391 miles True miles unknown .
* Clutch has some minor chattero last owner.