THIS IS THE REAL DEAL
BEST DEAL ON A 2012 PORSCHE 911 CARRERA S CABRIOLET CONVERTIBLE!
PORSCHE 911 CARRERA S 997 CABRIOLET CONVERTIBLE!
JUST UNDER 55K MILES!
RETAILED FOR ABOUT $115,000.00 NEW!
7-SPEED PDK AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION!
DARK BLUE METALLIC EXTERIOR (A PREMIUM EXTERIOR COLOR OPTION WHICH YOU HAD TO PAY EXTRA FOR WHEN NEW)!
12-WAY POWER BUCKET SEATS!
SAND BEIGE LEATHER INTERIOR!
COMFORT SEAT PACKAGE!
PREMIUM FACTORY UPGRADED BOSE SOUND SYSTEM!
HEATED AND COOLED SEATS!
HEATED STEERING WHEEL!
INTERIOR PACKAGE IN MAKASSAR WOOD!
19' CARRERA S II WHEELS!
POWER-OPERATED SOFT TOP!
POWER-OPERATED REAR SPOILER WHICH GOES UP AND DOWN WITH JUST THE TOUCH OF A BUTTON AND SO MUCH MORE!
ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS VEHICLE!
LET THE PICTURES DO THE TALKING!
ATTENTION: THIS VEHICLE IS LISTED FOR SALE LOCALLY AND MAY BE SOLD BEFORE THE AUCTION ENDS...IF YOU SEE THIS AD, THE VEHICLE IS AVAILABLE - PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY WITH ANY QUESTIONS: (407)-739-0607
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL ME DIRECTLY ON MY CELL AT (407)-739-0607
MONACO MOTOR GROUP
FOR MORE INFO, CALL ME ON MY CELL: (407) - 739 - 0607
BID WITH 100% CONFIDENCE - WE DO OUR VERY BEST TO TAKE PICTURES AND DISCLOSE ALL NOTEWORTHY BLEMISHES THAT WE FIND ON OUR VEHICLES - NO NEED TO WORRY! YOU ARE DEALING WITH A GOOD COMPANY THAT WILL GO THE EXTRA MILE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY!
NO Dealer Fees, NO Doc Fees, NO Prep Fees, NO Postage Fees, NO Service Fees and NO other nonsense fees of any kind!
Feel free to call or text me (Aamir) if you have any questions: (407) 739-0607.
Shipping Within the Contiguous United States:
· We ship a high-volume of vehicles every month. For that reason, we have access to very competitive shipping rates. If you’d like for us to arrange low cost door-to-door shipping for you, feel free to let me know. All I would need is your ZIP Code in order to quickly provide you with a door-to-door shipping quote. Just like the price of our cars, our shipping quotes are straightforward and no extra fees are involved over and above the quoted price. If you opt to have us arrange the shipment of your vehicle, not only will we take care of setting up the shipment for you, we will even handle all initial communications with the shipping company as well so the process goes a lot smooth/easier for you. An ETA will be provided to you once we have located a shipping company to haul your vehicle. You will be provided with the shipping company’s phone number and the shipping company will be provided with your phone number so both parties can coordinate with each other on destination and drop-off date/time.
· Although shipping accidents or losses are rare occurrences, you can rest assured that shipping companies are legally required to have insurance. If any damages/losses occur during transit, you can handle it directly with the shipper’s insurance company. Make sure to look over your vehicle prior to signing off on the Bill of Lading and notate any new damages on the Bill of Lading before signing off. Be sure to request a copy of the Bill of Lading before accepting the vehicle. Once you’ve signed off on the Bill of Lading, you cannot make a claim for any in-transit damages. The hauler that will be shipping your vehicle will not be affiliated to Monaco Motor Group. We are of course not liable for any damages/losses incurred to a vehicle once it leaves our facility, regardless of whether or not we arranged the shipment for you.
· While we don’t have any in-house international shipping experts, we have had a great experience with ShipAll over the last several years. They have very competitive rates on international shipping.
Please feel free to call or text Firas at ShipAll for all international shipping quotes: 407-489-6902.
Be sure to mention that Aamir with Monaco Motor Group sent you so he gives you our discounted shipping rate.
· Trade-ins are accepted. In order to get a trade-in offer on your vehicle, simply email me the following information on your trade via eBay or text it to me on my direct line:
o 17-digit VIN#
o Make, Model and Trim Level
o Payoff Amount (if there’s a lien on the vehicle)
o Indicate any notable mechanical/cosmetic issues
· While we do not provide in-house financing, we are affiliated with LightStream Auto Loans. LightStream offers great service and very competitive interest rates! You can apply with them via our website: WWW.MMGCARS.COM
· If you have already arranged your own financing via a third-party financial institution, that’s wonderful. Before proceeding however, please make sure to call me and let me know which financial institution you are working with so I can confirm that we work with them. While we work with the majority of Credit Unions and Military/Navy banks across the United States, there are some financial instituions out there that we do not work with as well, so please confirm this with me prior to hitting the “Buy it Now” button and placing your non-refundable deposit.
Out The Door Price:
· Florida residents are required, by law, to pay tag and tax.
· Out of State Purchasers who opt to have their vehicle shipped to them will not be charged anything over and above the price of the vehicle, other than the cost of shipping. Tax, tag and registration can be handled by them in their home state. For example:
o John Smith bought a $75,000 vehicle from Monaco Motor Group. John lives in California and would like to get his newly purchased vehicle shipped to him. Door to door shipping to John’s ZIP Code is $1,200. So, John’s out-the-door price with Monaco Motor Group would be $75,000 + $1,200, for a total of $76,200. Simple! No unnecessary fees on top.
· Out of State Residents who would like to drive their newly purchased vehicle back to their home state, must pay their home state tax rate to the State of Florida if they require a temporary tag (as per Florida Law). Most U.S. states (with the exception of a very few) recognize the sales tax paid to the State of Florida and, as long as you live in a Reciprocal State, you would only pay tax ONCE (not twice) on the vehicle if you decide to drive it back yourself. If you are unsure whether or not you live in a Reciprocal State, please feel free to call me @ (407) 739-0607 and I’d be happy to look that up for you. As aforementioned, nearly all states are Reciprocal with the exception of just a few. Florida State caps out at 6% on sales tax collections from Out of State Residents, so if your Home State has a sales tax rate that is higher than 6%, you would only pay 6% here in the State of Florida at time of purchase, and the balance would be paid in your Home State at time of registration. For example:
o Lisa Smith bought a $25,000 vehicle from Monaco Motor Group. Lisa lives in Texas and would like to fly down to Orlando, FL to pick the vehicle up in person. In order to drive back, Lisa requires a temporary tag. The Texas sales tax rate is 6.25% (excluding any potential county surtaxes). Since Florida caps out at 6% in sales tax collections from Out of State residents, Lisa would only pay 6% Sales Tax in Florida at time of purchase. Her out the door price with Monaco Motor Group would be $25,000 + 6% Sales Tax ($1,500), for a total of $26,500. Lisa would then only pay the remaining 0.25% ($62.50) in sales tax at time of registration in Texas (excluding any potential county surtaxes).
$500 Non-Refundable Deposit:
· A $500 non-refundable deposit must be paid immediately after hitting the “Buy it Now” button. This deposit is not refundable even if you back out afterward, REGARDLESS of the reason. We expend a lot of time and money on marketing our vehicles. After receiving a deposit on a vehicle, all of the ads for that particular vehicle are taken down. In the rare occasion that a buyer later backs out of a deal, we have to re-list that vehicle all across the different websites that we typically advertise on. Re-listing is very time consuming and costly. We apply the $500 non-refundable deposit toward re-listing expenses. So, be sure to ask whatever you want to ask and get permission from whomever you want to get permission from before hitting the “Buy it Now” button.
· Florida Residents do not have to visit DMV to register their vehicle. We handle tag, title and registration for all of our Florida Residents.
· Out of State Buyers are given possession of vehicle title so that they can go to their local DMV and get their newly purchased vehicle registered on their own. Although the majority of our titles are normally mailed out within just 5-7 days after a vehicle is picked up, it is not unusual for us to mail a title out within 3-4 weeks after vehicle pick up as title processing isn’t just a simple, one-step procedure. Although rare, title delays can also occur resulting in longer wait times, as a result of clerical errors or other factors beyond our capacity. You will of course get the title to your vehicle, but if you are in any sort of rush in getting the vehicle titled, you must contact us to confirm that the title is ready to be mailed out. No concessions or discounts will be applied to any sale for title delays. In the rare event that there is a title delay for any reason, you must simply wait to receive the title.
· Not only are we know for our incredibly low-priced vehicles, but we are also known for the high-quality of our vehicles. Our ads are very thorough and we take numerous pictures of each and every vehicle that we sell. It is your responsibility, as a buyer, to look over all the pictures and information we provide in our listings. If you later complain about something we had already disclosed via pictures and/or text, all we will do is direct you back to the original listing to show you that we had already disclosed it from the get-go. We zoom in on any notable imperfections that we come across. As you should already be aware, the vehicle that you are purchasing is pre-owned. While we truly make an effort to present accurate descriptions of the vehicles that we sell, we are only human beings and may accidentally miss some things. We of course do not misrepresent any of our vehicles intentionally, but it is possible that we may do so unknowingly, which is why we welcome pre-sale inspections prior to either placing a deposit or purchasing a vehicle. We cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies and/or misrepresentations in any of our ads. All vehicles are sold as-is and no warranties (expressed or implied) exist.
· We sell pre-owned automobiles. There is no such thing as a “brand new” pre-owned vehicle. Some imperfections and wear and tear must be expected with any pre-owned vehicle purchase. While we do inspect our cars thoroughly, our inspections consist of checking out the powertrain and other major components of a vehicle – we do not inspect any other areas nor do we look at wear and tear items like brakes, tires, shocks, light bulbs etc. Furthermore, we do not change nor top off fluids. Being a used car buyer, it is always safe to assume that some wear and tear items will need replacement. Do NOT make assumptions on the specifics of anything that we haven’t covered in our ad. Instead, feel free to call me and I’ll give you the run-down.
· If we haven’t specifically mentioned that something is included, do NOT assume that it is included. Most of our vehicles do not come with both keys, books and manuals. Buying a plug-in hybrid or electric vehicle? That doesn’t always mean that charger(s) are included. When we acquire hybrid and electric vehicles, we are not always provided with a charger to go along with them. So, we sell them that way as well. If an accessory, part or any other item is not shown in the ad, do NOT assume it comes with the vehicle. If you’d like to know whether or not something is included, it is your responsibility to ask.
· Any vehicle that is 10 years of age or older is automatically exempt from mileage reporting. If this applies to the vehicle that you are bidding on, please be aware that the title will show mileage reading as “exempt” as per Florida Law. Mileage may increase due to branch to branch transportation, test drives and/or other miscellaneous utilization. Please contact us if you would like to know exact current mileage.
After Hitting the “Buy it Now” Button:
· Once you hit the “Buy it Now” and place a non-refundable deposit on a vehicle, the transaction is legally binding. Therefore, make sure to only hit the “Buy it Now” button if you are 100% sure that you can afford the vehicle and have your funds and/or financing ready. A $500 non-refundable deposit must be paid immediately after hitting the “Buy it Now” button. The remaining balance can be paid in one of three ways:
1. Wire Transfer
2. Paid in person with cash or certified check
3. Certified check via mail
Instructions for all forms of payment will be emailed to you after deposit is received. You are free to choose whichever method is most convenient for you.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS FOR FULL PAYMENT