· The Factory Called it the “LeMans Replica” in honor of its racing versions Success at LeMans in 1951-1952
· Body By Pinin Farina #11928
· Stunning Silver Exterior with Red Leather Interior and Black Soft Top
· 140hp 252ci LeMans Dual Jetfire inline 6-Cylinder Engine
· 3-Speed Manual Transmission with Borg Warner Over-Drive
· Dual Carter Horizontal Carburetors
· Camshaft Driven Vacuum Fuel Pump
· Hypoid Torque Tube Drive 4.10 Rear Differential
· 504 Total Units produced with Only 162 Produced in 1953.
· Believed to only be 106 Roadsters left in Existence per RM/Sotheby
· This was the most expensive American Car when Introduced with a Cost of $6,000
· This car is in absolutely superb condition
· Included original Jack and correct side curtains with pouch
· The Nash-Healey is regarded by many as the first true American Sports Car, Pre-dating the new Corvette of 1953
· Here is your opportunity to own a Historically Significant Sports Car that had its hand in propelling the American Sports Car to the World Stage
· Underbody Shots Found Here, Copy and Paste this Link:
· ABOUT THE THROTTLESTOP
We are automotive and motorcycle enthusiasts that have lived and breathed great product for over 50 years. We wanted to create a place for people who share that same passion and also expect high-level customer service. We are located in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin, only minutes from Road America. Every vehicle that you see for sale is in our physical possession and located at our main facility, 20 Victory Lane, Elkhart Lake, WI 53020. Check out the feedback on our website and facebook page from other customers who have purchased vehicles from us in the past. Call us today at 920-876-2277 or visit our eBay store if you have any questions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please note that all sales are binding and final. Our vehicles are sold 'as-is' with no warranty expressed or implied. Please carefully read the terms and conditions of the sale before bidding. Winning this auction does not entitle you to come inspect the vehicle and decide if you want to buy it, but obligates you to complete the purchase!
We accept money order/cashiers check or cash in person.
A $500.00 deposit is due within 24 hours of the auction close.
All sales transactions must be completed within 7 calendar days of auction close.
Prices subject to change without notice and do not include Title, License, Registration Fees, State or Local Taxes or Processing Fees, if any. Although every effort is made to present accurate and reliable information, use of this information is voluntary, and should only be deemed reliable after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, and timeliness. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify the existence of options, accessories and the vehicle condition before time of sale. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to time of sale. Vehicle is listed locally, we reserve the right to end the auction at any time.
PICKUP & SHIPPING
All shipping charges are the buyer’s responsibility.