1. The winning bidder must contact us within 24 hours of the Auction end.
2. A $500.00 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is due within 24 hours of the Auction end. Without a deposit the vehicle can be sold at any time, even after the offer was accepted. Once we receive the deposit we consider the vehicle sold and it will not be sold to anyone else.
3. The remainder of the balance is due within 7 days of the Auction end.
4. Our E-mail address and PayPal address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. We accept Cash in Person, Cashiers Checks, Credit Cards & PayPal(a charge of 3% will be added to the price). Personal checks are not accepted.
6. Temporary Tag Fee (if required) is $150.00 that is added to the cost of the vehicle.
7. Processing Fee of $ 200.00 is added to the cost of every vehicle.
8. Buyer is responsible for pickup of the vehicle. If the Vehicle is not picked up in 2 weeks a storage fee of $30.00 per day will be applied.
9. All vehicles are sold “AS IS” to all out-of-state customers. Please refer to the AS-IS/WARRANTY POLICY section. New York State laws will apply to New York State customers. We try to take as many photos as possible. Some scratches and dings may not show up very well due to color and lighting. If you are unable to inspect in person we recommend a third party inspection.
10. Since these vehicles are used, please remember that books, extra keys, remote entry keys, navigation discs, CD cartridges, etc... do not always remain with vehicles throughout their life. We will not be responsible for these minor accessories. These items are all replaceable at any local factory dealer, electronic store and eBay.
11. Vehicles may have higher miles than what is shown at time of delivery as some will be driven for test drives, demos, transported for pick up or may be owned by the current owner and is their daily vehicle.
12. Prospective bidders are always welcome to come, view, or arrange on-site inspections of the vehicle they are interested in BEFORE the close of the auction. We recommend buyer have a Third Party Inspection if buyer is unable to inspect vehicle in person before the close of auction. Once the auction has ended and deposit received the vehicle is now considered sold and we do not permit any post sales inspections at that point.
13. We are NOT responsible for the vehicle safety or emission requirements of your state or country.
14. Once the vehicle is paid for in full insurance is required from the buyer. We do not insure the vehicle after payment is made in full. This is especially important if your vehicle is being transported via car carrier.
15. We do not arrange shipping for any of our vehicles. Vehicle shipping is the responsibility of the buyer of the vehicle. You are welcome to use any transporter you choose to come pick up the vehicle from our lot. If you do not have a transporter we may be able to suggest one for you. Also you can do a web search for vehicle transporters for a greater selection. We do not take vehicles to shipping terminals or shipping ports. All vehicles must be picked up at the dealership during regular business hours Monday – Saturday 10am-7pm and Sunday 10am-5pm. Pricing and delivery times are between you and your shipper. Average shipping time is 5 - 15 days depending on many different factors. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, there are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. In that case temp tag can be issued.
16. We reserve the right to refuse the sale of any vehicle to any bidder or buyer at our discretion should we deem it necessary. We reserve the right to cancel bids for excessive negative feedback.
17. We reserve the right to end this auction early and sell this vehicle at any time if the reserve has not been met or the auction has not ended.
18. Please remember our description is just that a description, we have limited info when it comes to packages, options, and vehicle history. Occasionally a typo or inconsistency may occur. If you have any questions or unsure about anything please ask before you bid.
19. Please remember you are buying a USED vehicle. This vehicle has appropriate cosmetic and mechanical wear for the age and mileage of the vehicle. As with any USED vehicle, there may be unforeseen repairs. We are NOT psychic and can NOT predict the future reliability of your purchase.
20. PLEASE DO NOT BID ON THIS AUCTION UNLESS YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT OWNING THIS VEHICLE.
21. FOR ANY QUESTIONS CALL : ALEX-917-533-4733/EDDIE-917-797-6699.
22. By bidding on our vehicles all prospective customers agree to the Terms & Conditions listed above.
THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING AND BIDDING WITH AUTO EMPIRE.
AS-IS /WARRANTY POLICY
All vehicles are being sold AS-IS, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. Any and all descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. The buyer assumes all responsibility for all defects known and unknown. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. The seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs, defects or damages pre-existing or otherwise, regardless of any oral or written statements about the vehicle. The seller shall and will try to make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyers request prior to the close of sale. The buyer has no right of rescission and is not entitled to any compensation for known or unknown, or disclosed or undisclosed damage or repairs. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself/herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgment solely.We try very hard to make sure that the description is as accurate as possible, but as always descriptions are always subject to interpretation, and are for informative purposes. If an option or feature is not listed in the ad or you do not see it in the pictures, then the vehicle most likely does not have that option or feature. Pictures are a part of the descriptions as well. We do not want you to be unhappy with your purchase but at the same time you have to understand what 'AS-IS' means. It means sold without warranty - no exceptions. Most cars are sold at wholesale prices, many below book prices. Therefore there is minimum profit and as such we can not afford to warranty the vehicle as if you had purchased it off a retail lot at full list price. We recommend that all buyers purchase the optional extended warranty (available on most, but not all cars). This will help defray the cost of mechanical repairs in the future. Remember many of these cars are near a decade old or many have in excess of 100,000 miles so they may be new to you but that doesn’t change the fact that they are used cars and repairs can be needed at any time regardless of how short a time period you have owned the car. While we try to service any known defects it is still possible for used vehicles to need service or repairs the first days or weeks of ownership. We are not responsible for your vehicle to pass inspections in your home state as it varies from state to state. We recommend buyer have a third party inspection if buyer is unable to inspect vehicle in person. All cars are used machines and used machines need general repairs on a regular basis many times without prior warning. This is especially true for name brand highline & exotic vehicles that have more elaborate features and systems. Also repairs are more common on say a 10 year old model car as opposed to a 2 or 3 year old model car since they cost significantly less than a newer car. Obviously the older the car the more possible this is of happening. So this is why we highly recommend again that you purchase this optional warranty for your own peace of mind and general satisfaction. What you have just read is basically common sense, but there are some people who don’t understand what 'AS-IS' means so this is why we have spelled it out in plain English.
Most vehicles qualify for an extended warranty plan depending on mileage and age of the vehicle. There are several different plans available for most vehicles. Some vehicles may not qualify for extended warranties. However most of the vehicles we sell on eBay will qualify for an extended warranty. No matter how comprehensive any warranty is, it does not cover routine service or maintenance, nor does any warranty cover every item on the vehicle. It is merely an insurance policy offered to offset the cost of more significant expenses. Once the auction is over we will go over these details with you if you are interested. All vehicles are sold AS-IS as stated above. However a select few late model cars may have the remainder of factory warranty.